Welcome to Harlem Heights Community Charter School!
Our Vision is to create a small school community with focused and developmentally appropriate direct instruction in which all students are valued, accepted for who they are, supported in the development of core academic skills and encouraged to challenge their learning toward excellence.
The Education Your Student Deserves in a Thriving Educational Community:
- Small class sizes
- A Learning Community where all teachers know and help all students.
- Understanding that children learn in different ways and at different speeds
- Individualized instruction to meet your child’s needs
- Teaching that emphasizes Reading, English Language and Math skills
- Celebrates and supports differences in children
- Respects and values all children and families equally regardless of family income or the language spoken at home
- Focused on Learning not testing
- Breakfast and Lunch Available
- Art, Music, Library, Technology, and Physical Education